Saturday, October 22, 2016

Memoires Inspiration & Video Tutorial by Marilyn

Hello everyone! I received the new Memoires collection and started working intermediately . I share with you today two layouts one a little simple and one advance with the video tutorial. Let's take a look at my first project.


TRUE STORY
I selected the gold, beige, dark red colors from this collection to make this page. The paper called Songbird's Drama  and  I used both sides in this layout.  I selected  the  new Grand Ornament and True Story chipboard that were embossed with ginger embossing powder.  You can watch all the creative process in the video tutorial..  

Harvest Lilies and Memoires Blooms are the new pretty flowers and I made some fussy cutting from the Calling Cards paper.



products:
Memoires collection: Songbird's Drama paper
Chipboard: Grand Ornament, True Story/Big Drama, Mina's Border
Embossing Powder: Ginger, 14 Karat
Stamp: Crackle Textures


Here's the Video tutorial, enjoy it!!




 SMILE

For my second project I get out of my comfort zone and  I worked the gray colors from this collection . I chose the Janie's frame chipboard that I painted with gesso and next with  gray distress ink  and I did the same with the Smile chipboard. I gave textures with molding paste and a stencil to the background but stayed simple.

I mixed the Late Winter Lilies and Dark Tropic Lilies flowers. I cut out the image and the flag from the Calling Card paper.
The title is the Smile chipboard and I stamped the background  with the Crackle Textures stamp and distress ink.
products:
Memoires collection: tale of treasures, remember when papers
chipboard: Janie's frame, Smile
Flowers: Late Winter Lilies,  Dark Tropic Lilies
stamp: Crackle Textures

Thanks for your visit..Until next time!
Marilyn Rivera



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marilyn - your pages are gorgeous - and your video was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete