Thursday, July 21, 2016

Seaside Cottage and Tranquility collections with video by Wilma Voermans

So happy to show you two layouts with the new Seaside Cottage collection.
It was a last minute, since I just got my papers in, but I managed .
Scrapbooking is a great hobby to  relax after busy days at work :) 

My first choice of the collection is this SUPER background paper.
It is the B-side from the Mermaid paper.
The Seaside collection has a lot of great background papers for more masculine pages.
And the boys have to be scrapped too .

I am not sure or I  did it ever before, 
but I found out that alcohol ink is perfect for coloring chipboard.
It dryes quick, covers in one time and gives a beautiful mat finish.
Besides that it soakes into the chipboard ,  so the sides are colored too.




In the background I used Gold embossing powder and two  colors alcohol ink.
If I may say so myself...LOVE IT 
Chipboard that I used:
Celebration heart
XOXO set
Ornate frame
Number Grid small
*******

The second layout I made is also from the Seaside Cottage collection.
Its called Gala.
And yes, also the B-side..
I just love that paper with the Italian map image and the beautiful old color rosa.
The ornate frame was first embossed with oatmeal.
After that I brushed it with distress ink which was the right color for me.
I gave it a quick spray with a sealer to make the ink stay.
In the background I used Ginger embossingpowder
*******




My last layout is made on a pattern paper from the Tranquility collection.
I can explain what I did, but it is much easyer to watch the video I made .
A start to finish process video.
I hope you find the time to watch it here:





A few closeups:

Chipboard used:
Blooming foliage
Circle panel
Flowers all Blue Fern Studios..

Thank you so much for visiting the blog!
x Wilma x





5 comments:

  1. Wilma, I agree these papers are amazing and you brought them to life. Thank you again for sharing your beautiful work with us ox!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Love to share and thanks for your comment Rosemary ..

      Delete
  3. Wow - Wilma -- I love all of your gorgeous pages and designs! The papers are lovely, as are all the colors and elements you used. I love each page!

    ReplyDelete