Saturday, May 24, 2014

Hello all BFS Fans. Today I'm coming with 3 mixed -media projects.

First one is Little canvas in summer colors with my son on it. I use Dot Grid Panel as background to my project. Those panels from BFS are awesome You can use them to whole 12''x12'' work or cut to pieces so many ways of use a single product ! . one of Memory Frames become frame to my photo and Dream Big sign is title and filling to my composition



This work is girly and messy. I made  background using leftovers from circlce pannels I had. I glued them layered , and covered all with gesso . I recomend thick product to do that . Then i made composition using Graduated Circles and Blue Fern Bits and one of theValentine's Word Set is title.

This work was inspired by amazing photo of little girl.  I use Beaded Strings The Optimist Word Set, Heart Set and Jeweled Page Dangles to enhance delicacy of this picture.

3 comments: