Sunday, December 15, 2013

Watching YOU Put Our Designs to Work!

Good morning and welcome to our mid-month feature of our very special Blue Fern Studios customers/fans! As you know, we scour the internet for some special projects to be shared here on our blog; take a look at what we found this month!

Maiko Kosugi
 
Caroleanne

Donna

Donna Espiritu

Tracey

Thank you so much to you all for your amazing inspiration!!
Please remember to upload to our Gallery if you would like the chance at being featured here next month :)

3 comments:

  1. HI thank you so much for featuring my layout,, I am thrilled to bits. Have a great day, BFN Caroleanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I just saw this in my inbox today! Lol!!! Thank you so much for having my page here!!! Really made my day!! <3

    ReplyDelete