Thursday, December 19, 2013

Happy Holiday from Camilla

Hi everybody! In just a few days we will be celebrating Christmas and I wish everybody a happy holiday. For my December blog post I have created some holiday themed projects using beautiful chipboards from Blue Fern Studios.

For this layout I have used three different kinds of chipboards - the Swirly Doodle, snowflakes from Let It Snow Set and Filmstrips. The chipboards are first painted with gold and I then added some gold glimmer glitter paint here and there.





For this card I used a snowflake from Let It Snow Set and a frame from the Ever After Frame Set. The frame is painted in pearl modeling cream. The snowflake is covered with snow tex.



Another card where I have used a snowflake from Let It Snow Set. I have also used two trees from the Winter Trees Set. I left the snowflake just as it is. The trees are painted in white gesso and then I added some brown embossing powder and also some gold glam glitter paint.



I wish you a happy holiday! See you next year!

Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment