Wednesday, May 15, 2013

2 layouts and 1 tag by Vibeke Harila

Hi:)

A new month - and its my turn to show 
you some of my work.
 I have worked hard to make something new that maybe can
inspire you to create with your chipboard.

I will show you 2 layouts and 1 tag today.
Enjoy :)


"Memento vivere"

My first layout is with a pic of my youngest daughter and her friend
playing in our garden. 
"Memento viviere" is the perfect title 
- it means "Remember to live"

I have used the sketch here in the Blue Fern blog,
you can read more about it here.




This is the beautiful Brigitte Buttefly.
It is so pretty. I have painted it with a touch of white paint.


This is one of my favorite chipboard - Lattice Fence.
So perfect for my layout. Beautiful. Just a bit white paint on it.


Lattice Fence

Brigitte Butterfly Set


"Captured"

A really simple layout from me.
Just a bit mist - and some flower.
It think this pic is so cute:):)


One of the Doodle Corners. 
I have a bit CracklePaint and brown mist on it.
Perfect:)

Under my pic and the flowers I have put the lovely Lattice Gate.





Model: 075162





"Congratulations"

A birthday tag for a friend of mine.
So easy to make when you have so lovely chipboard.


The chipboard is Spring Iris.
Some ink - and clear embossing. Easy and pretty.



Model: 074912



I really hope you enjoyed my work.

Have a nice day.

Hugs Vibeke

3 comments:

  1. oh wow, simply stunning ... all of them ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vibeke Vibeke you never cease to amaze with your creativity! just look at these 3 projects! your first page so fresh and abundant with delight, the second one cool and elegant and your tag - groovy and cool! xx

    ReplyDelete