Friday, March 15, 2013

2 layouts and 1 card from Vibeke Harila

Hi again:)

Vibeke here, and I am so happy to share some of
my projects with you. 

Today you will see 2 layouts and 1 card.
I hope you enjoy it.

"Girly girl"


Look at this beautiful piece of chipboard.
This is so pretty. I want it to look elegant in my layout.

I took  a bit white paint and a bit crackle paint.
Finally I took on clear embossing powder.



Model: 074574



"Enjoy"

I rarely make cards.
But when you are lucky, you can use these great chipboard
- your work becomes much easier.



I am in love with this lovely birdcage.
It is perfect to all projects.

My birdcage got brown paint, some crackle paint and Distress Stain.
Finally I stamped a bit with a text stamp
.



"Trysil"



Look so great this frame is!!
I took some paste on - random. And 4 different green mist.
It is so good looking :):)


Art Nouveau Frame


I hope you liked my March projects.
Maybe you got some ideas how to use your chipboard?

See you later.

Hugs
Vibeke

4 comments:

  1. I just love the texture you created with your chipboard pieces! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your projects are always amazing. Love the bold green of project #3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crikey Vibeke! you amaze with your artyness! the first one is so very pretty, and your card is sooo cool! Your Trysil page just pops crackles and fizzes off the screen!! that green is amazing as is your work!

    ReplyDelete